Wembley Line Marking Paint Concentrate [10L] - Stadium Pitch Grade
Frequently bought together
Designed especially for use on grass football pitches as well as hard surfaces such as tennis courts, hockey pitches or athletics tracks, this highly concentrated white line marker is the winning choice for line marking and accurately displaying all the key areas of your playing surface.
- Perfect for football pitches but can also be used as hockey, athletics or tennis line marker
- Choose from a single 10 litre tub or multi-packs of 5, 10, or 15 tubs
- Highly concentrated formula combines brilliant, bright line markings, superb rain resistance and an extensive lifespan
- Designed for use as grass paint as well as for hard surfaces
- For use with wheel transfer-style line marking machines or spray paint applicators (as sold at Net World Sports)
Having been supplied to Premier League/MLS/A-League/RFU/ARL training grounds worldwide as well as LTA grass court tournaments, our stadium grade white line marker has the professional seal of approval - and its easy to see why. Ultra-visible and reliable, it's the perfect grass paint to make your pitch stand out. Chosen by the best, suitable for all – this white line marker is guaranteed to make a lasting impression on your pitch.
Your competitive spirit doesn't have to be dampened by the unpredictable British weather - this line marker paint for football pitches and more offers high levels of rain resistance, lessening the need for weekly application. Keep the goal line or try-line firmly in sight even in the most torrential of weather.
Compatible with the Wheel Transfer Line Marking Machines also in stock at Net World Sports, this premier quality white line marker paint combines amazing brightness with superb durability to ensure a quality, long-lasting finish.
- Each tub: 10 litres (2.2 GAL)
- Pack sizes: 1, 3 or 5
- Highly concentrated formula combines outstandingly bright line markings with exceptional lifespan
- Superb rain resistance, reducing the need for weekly re-application
- Designed for use with wheel transfer-style line marking machines or other spray paint applicators (as sold at Net World Sports)
- Supplied to Premier League/MLS/A-League/RFU/ARL training grounds and LTA grass court tournaments
- For new pitch markings: use a 1:3 paint-to-water ratio
- For re-marking existing lines: use a 1:6 paint-to-water ratio