FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net
Frequently bought together
FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Cage – Premium Portable Cricket Net
Assemble In Minutes
Unique to other cricket batting nets, the FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Cage can be assembled in minutes. The innovative elasticated sections allow you to begin almost instantly.
Take It Anywhere
As well as offering an exceptionally quick set-up time, this batting net can be used wherever you like. The impressive cricket cage comes with a heavy-duty carry bag included for simple storage & portability.
Detachable Front Panel
The 20ft option comes with a fully detachable front panel to allow you to switch between an open & closed end with ease. Panel features a cut-out area for bowling machines to deliver balls through.
The brand-new FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net is a must-have for cricket clubs & garden set-ups. The quick-to-assemble batting cage allows players & coaches to create a professional cricket net session in no time – providing the perfect preparation for being out in the middle on a matchday. Suited to all ages & abilities, the pop-up cricket batting cage is available as a 6m, 12m or 18m option, with a 6m extender kit also available. For a full breakdown of the available package options, please see the specs below. The single cage (6m) comes with a detachable front panel which features a 12in x 28in cut-out for bowling machines – ideal for solo batting practice.
- FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net - an excellent addition for cricket clubs & the garden
- Quick-to-assemble cricket cage features 12.7mm fibreglass poles (highly-durable)
- Cricket Net crafted using 3ply knotless polyester with 1in mesh (suited to all cricket balls)
- Cricket Batting Net features 600D PU Oxford Fabric net banding & frame sleeves
- 3 size options available: 6m (open ended), 12m (open ended/enclosed), 18m (open ended/enclosed)
- Also Available: 6m extender kit - tunnel style system which allows you to extend by 6m at a time
- Adjustable guy ropes & 4mm heavy-duty steel pegs included for excellent stability
- Lightweight & portable with heavy-duty carry bag included for easy storage
Guaranteeing to be a part of your cricket training set-up for season after season, this cricket batting net has been expertly created using top-quality materials. The poles, which are designed to withstand impacts from all types of cricket ball are made using 12.7mm fibreglass. The cricket netting is crafted from 3ply knotless polyester with a 1in mesh which will absorb heavy impacts from cricket balls & keep them close by. Completing the impressive cricket batting cage is the ultra-durable net banding & frame sleeves, which are manufactured using weatherproof 600D PU Oxford Fabric. For a quick & simple assembly, the batting cage features elasticated sections which allows the structure to take shape almost immediately once up.
PLEASE NOTE: The FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net is available in three size options; 6m, 12m & 18m. The 12m & 18m options come in a choice of open ended or fully enclosed. Alternatively you can select the 6m Extender Kit, which is a tunnel style system deisgned to allow users the lengthen their cage by 6m at a time.
FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net Specifications
- 6m (20ft) Batting Cage (Open Ended) – 1x 6m Batting Cage with removable front panel
- 6m (20ft) Extender Kit – Tunnel style with both ends open (easily attaches to batting cage)
- 12m (40ft) Batting Cage (Fully Enclosed) – 2x 6m batting cages secured together
- 12m (40ft) Batting Cage (Open Ended) – 1x 6m Batting Cage + 1x 6m Extender Kit
- 18m (60ft) Batting Cage (Fully Enclosed) – 2x 6m Batting Cage + 1x 6m Extender Kit
- 18m (60ft) Batting Cage (Open Ended) – 1x 6m Batting Cage + 2x 6m Extender Kit
- Batting Cage Width/Height (ALL SIZES): 3.8m W x 2.8m H | 12ft W x 9ft H
- Front Panel Cut-Out: 30cm x 80cm | 12in x 28in
- Frame: 12.7mm fibreglass poles (ultra-durable)
- Cricket Net: 3ply knotless polyester (1in square mesh)
- Net Banding & Sleeves: 600D PU Oxford Fabric
- Adjustable Guy Ropes: 5mm polyester
- Ground Pegs: 4mm premium steel
- Pop-Up Batting Net can be assembled in just minutes
- Features innovative elasticated sections to assist with efficient assembly process
- Batting Cage comes with easy-to-remove front panel
- EXTENDER KIT: Features a tunnel design (open at both ends)
- All packages come with a heavy duty carry bag included
- Front panel features a cut-out section for bowling/pitching machines
- FORTRESS Pop-Up Cricket Batting Net can also be used for baseball & softball practice
- PLEASE NOTE: Batting Cage is suitable for grass surfaces/soft ground ONLY