I would like to order via purchase order. What is the process?
If you are a local authority, school, college or university then we will be able to accept a purchase order from you. We follow a simple process to allow purchase orders to be raised quickly and enable you to get your orders as soon as possible. Please see our simple step by step process below:
1. Create your purchase order form
The form should include all the below information and MUST be on headed paper:
Purchase order number / reference
Exact name of item
Quantity of item
Email address of Accounts department
PLEASE NOTE – We require all details to process purchase order. Failure to send through any of the above details will result in your order not being processed.
2. Once complete, please send your purchase order form via one of the below methods;
- Email - [email protected]
- Fax - 016191 880508
- Post - Net World Sports, Bryn Lane, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL13 9UT, United Kingdom
3. Upon receipt we will get in contact with you to confirm your order and delivery information
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your company details?
Company registration number - 06899671
VAT No - 946544201
Can I speak to someone to discuss further?
Of course, contact our friendly customer service team to find out more. You can reach us on 01691 683807 or alternatively, please see our contact page for information on getting in touch.
Is there any other information I should be aware of?
- Purchase order number / reference
- Our standard 30 day returns policy is applied for all purchases. Delivery charge will still be applied for return items
- Payment is required within 30 days of delivery
- Item cost
- Delivery cost
- Before you return the products, you will need to contact our customer service team