FORZA American Football Resistance Speed Chute
Frequently bought together
AMERICAN FOOTBALL RESISTANCE TRAINING - FORZA SPEED CHUTE
The canopy of this speed chute is manufactured from lightweight polyester whilst the adjustable cord belt is made from durable webbed cord.
Improve Your Speed
Adding 22kg of resistance to sprints and agility drills will increase your speed and stamina by strengthening your lower body muscles.
For All Players
The waist belt of this American Football Practice Speed Chute can be adjusted in size allowing your entire team to use this piece of training equipment.
FORZA American Football Resistance Speed Chute – Improve Your Speed
This resistance speed parachute is the perfect piece of training equipment to aid players in developing their lower body muscles - resulting in faster sprint speeds, quicker acceleration and improved stamina. A 137cm drag chute is attached to the player, with an adjustable one-size-fits-all belt, adding a huge 22kg of resistance that intensifies your workout so you can feel the burn in your muscles. Run through the pain and see great, quick results.
- Adjustable waist belt is made from premium black cord webbing
- Canopy is crafted from lightweight black and silver polyester with white inner mesh
- Running chute will add additional 22kg (50lbs) resistance to player
- FORZA resistance canopy has a diameter of 137cm (54 inches)
- Drawstring carry bag supplied for easy storage and transport
Net World Sports offers a wide range of training equipment to help you improve your game. For blocking and tackling pads, slalom training poles and more, please see the essentials above.
Forza American Football Resistance Speed Chute Specifications
- Height: 8ft (244cm)
- Polyester and mesh
- Cord belt with heavy-duty clasp
- Comes in Black and Silver
- Speed chute can add up to 22kg (50lbs) of resistance
- Strong winds can also increase resistance
- One size fits all waist belt
- Drawstring carry bag for storage and transportation
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons, this does not affect your statutory rights