Harrier Fruit & Veg Cage Netting [4 Sizes]
Frequently bought together
Protect your fruit & vegetable patches with this premium-grade fruit cage netting. Designed to suit the Harrier Fruit Cages, this industrial-strength netting guarantees to protect your crop from birds & other vermin. Created using premium-grade 1.2mm knotted HDPE, these fruit cage nets are UV treated for complete resistance to rotting & sun damage. The netting features reinforced edging to protect against fraying & is sold in panels for easy-hanging/assembly. Available in a range of sizes, please select accordingly above.
- Harrier Fruit Cage Netting – range of sizes designed for Harrier Fruit Cages
- 1.2mm knotted HDPE construction provides excellent strength & durability
- Netting is UV treated for excellent protection against sun damage & rotting
- 20mm knotted mesh protects fruit & vegetables from birds & vermin
- Netting features reinforced edging & comes in panels – easy to assemble
PLEASE NOTE: If you require custom sized anti-bird netting for your fruit cage, please click here.
Harrier Fruit Cage Netting Specifications
Net Sizes Available:
- 2m x 2m | 6.5ft x 6.5ft
- 2m x 4m | 6.5ft x 13ft
- 2m x 6m | 6.5ft x 20ft
- 2m x 8m | 6.5ft x 26ft
Mesh Sizes Available:
- 20mm (0.8in) Bird Netting
- 1.2mm knotted HDPE – UV treated for increased protection against sun damage/rot
- Netting features edged sides for protection against fraying
- Netting is supplied in panels
- Fruit Cage Netting ONLY.
- Cable Ties NOT INCLUDED – see essentials to purchase