1.5m Spring Loaded Slalom Training Poles [25mm]
Frequently bought together
25mm Thick Spring-Loaded Agility Poles Available In Packs Of 8 or 16
Long Ground Spikes
With a long stainless-steel spike located at the bottom of each agility pole they will remain upright throughout lengthy training sessions.
Suitable For All Sports
A multi-sport essential training aid, the spring-loaded slalom pole is ideal for working on your agility, footwork and speed.
Spring Loaded Bases
Coiled springs allow these slalom poles to bend in any direction during collisions, in turn minimising the risk of players succumbing to injury.
These 1.5m (1.5m) tall spring-loaded slalom poles are a great piece of multi-sport training equipment designed to improve your lateral movement and increase your overall speed. Available in packs of 8 or 16 you can create fun yet challenging footwork drills that take seconds to set up.
- 1.5m (1.5m) tall slalom poles are manufactured from 25mm (1 inch) thick shatterproof plastic.
- Spring-loaded bases absorb the impact of accidental collisions.
- Slalom poles have stainless-steel spikes for easy insertion on grass pitches.
- Fluorescent yellow in colour for increased visibility during evening training sessions.
- Compatible with the Slalom Pole Rubber Bases [2.3kg] for use on hard surfaces.
- Agility poles are available in packs of 8 or 16.
Safety is paramount during training sessions which is why there is a coiled spring placed at the bottom of each 1.5m (5ft) tall slalom pole. This spring absorbs the impact of head on collisions by allowing the agility pole to bend in any direction. The level of safety offered by these 25mm (1 inch) poles is increased by the fluorescent yellow shatterproof plastic they are manufactured from. The vibrant colour means that even during late night training sessions you will easily be able to see these training poles.
Stainless-steel spikes ensure planting this piece of training equipment into the ground is a consistently easy task. The long spike effortlessly penetrates soft surfaces such as grass football and rugby pitches, keeping the poles upright during use. If you would like to use these slalom poles on harder surfaces such as AstroTurf Net World Sports stocks Slalom Pole Rubber Bases [2.3kg] which do not detract any element of safety these agility poles offer.
- Height: 1.5m (5ft)
- Diameter: 25mm (1 inch)
- Poles are manufactured from shatterproof plastic
- Metal spikes are made from stainless steel
- Coiled spring at the bottom of each pole
- Colour: Florescent yellow
- Available in packs of 8 or 16
- Slalom pole bases are also available (sold separately)