Tennis Court Surround Net, Post & Tension Wire System
Frequently bought together
Contain Your Tennis Court With This Quality Surround Net System
Professional standard, rot-proof & UV stabilised, this 2mm thick, twisted HDPP netting will provide exceptional longevity. Perfectly equipped to cope with adverse weather conditions & regular impacts from stray tennis balls.
Strength & Stability
Each system features 4 ultra heavy-duty 100mm square steel posts which slot into 1m deep galvanised steel ground sleeve sockets. Once installed, these posts will provide excellent stability for your net system, no matter what the weather.
The Complete Set
As well as corner posts and netting, this system includes everything you need to install your brand new ball stop netting. Complete with a 4mm galvanised steel wire, premium-grade snap metal hooks & a 6mm polypropylene lacing rope.
This tennis ball stop net is super-effective at keeping tennis balls within close proximity of your tennis court. The impressive construction oozes professional quality and will completely surround 1 regulation sized tennis court. Every component of the net system has been engineered using premium-grade materials ensuring that it will easily cope with years of regular tennis activity. As well as world-class durability, this tennis court net system is also classed as ‘semi-permanent’ when it comes to planning permission, meaning you can remove it when it’s not being used if you wish.
- 35m L x 20m W x 3.05m H Tennis Net Surround System (regulation tennis court)
- 4 x heavy-duty 100m square steel corner posts (galvanised & powder coated)
- 4 x 1m (3ft) deep galvanised steel Ground Sleeve Sockets
- 2mm Thick Twisted HDPP Netting with 48mm Mesh (Black)
- Netting is rot-proof & UV stabilised – for indoor & outdoor use
- 1 x 4mm Galvanised Steel Wire
- Metal Snap Hooks allow you to easily clip net to wire
- 6mm Polypropylene rope laces through bottom of net to prevent wind effects
The 35m L x 20m x W x 3.05m H ball stop system possesses unrivalled strength and stability thanks to the ultra heavy-duty 100mm square steel corner posts. Each post has received galvanised treatment with a green powder coating layer to give them exceptional longevity and rust-resistance. Each post is held in place using 1m deep ground sleeve sockets which are manufactured using galvanised steel, matching the corner posts every step when it comes to robustness and durability. Each corner post weighs approximately 40kgs each, so please ensure all safety measures are in place before lifting them into position.
Ensuring your tennis balls don’t stray too far from the tennis court is the premium 2mm thick twisted HDPP netting with a 48mm knotted mesh. The professional black netting is split into two sizes; side nets and end nets. Both styles measure 3.05m in height however the longer side nets measure 36m long compared to the 21m end nets. This netting is guaranteed to deliver supreme longevity thanks to its rot proof, UV stabilised make up. It is also exceptional easy to hang up when installing.
Completing the package is all the fixings required to create this tennis court masterpiece. The 4mm galvanised wire can be easily attached to each corner pole and tensioned using post winches. To ensure the net remains firmly in place, this surround system includes high-quality Metal Snap Hooks which simply clip the netting onto the wire. The 6mm Polypropylene Rope completes the system as it’s laced through the bottom of the entire netting to ensure the net does not billow like a sail when windy.
PLEASE NOTE: The system is in stock but will take 10-14 days to airfreight due to size and weight.
This complete tennis court net system requires professional installation. All four ground sleeve sockets must be installed in a minimum of 1m cube of concrete for standard ground conditions. We recommend seeking expert advice on the suitability of your ground before installation.
If you require a custom size tennis net surround system or wish to change the colour of your corner posts, please contact one of our expert sales team who will be more than willing to discuss your options with you further.
Tennis Court Surround Net, Post & Tension Wire System Specifications
- 35m L x 20m W x 3.05m H / 115ft L x 66ft W x 10ft H
What You Get:
- 4 x Corner Posts With Winch System
- 4 x 1m (3ft) Ground Sleeve Sockets
- 2 x Side Nets (36m L x 3.05m H / 118ft L x 10ft H)
- 2 x End Nets (21m L x 3.05m H / 66ft L x 10ft H)
- 4mm Galvanised Steel Wire
- Metal Snap Hooks
- 6mm Polypropylene Lacing Rope
- Corner Posts: 100m Square Steel (galvanised & powder coated)
- Netting: 2mm Thick Twisted HDPP with 48mm Mesh (Black) – UV stabilised & rot-proof
- Wire: 4mm Galvanised Steel
- Snap Hooks: Premium-Grade Metal
- Lacing Rope: 6mm Polypropylene Material
- Each corner post weighs approximately 40kgs / 88lbs
- Each post requires a minimum of 1m (3ft) of concrete for standard ground installation
- Tennis Court Surround Net System requires professional installation