Vermont Tennis Umpires Chair [Wooden – Premium Quality]
Frequently bought together
A Clear View Of Every Line With This Large Umpires Chair
Traditional Wooden Design
This professional tennis umpires chair is an excellent addition to any tennis court. The premium timber construction features an authentic & stylish green finish & possesses exceptional longevity.
Umpires chairs are not always required on a tennis court which is why we’ve ensured you can simply store it when not required thanks to the innovative easy-fold design.
Each step comes complete with an anti-slip rubber tread to minimise the risk of falling when getting in and out of the chair. The pivot tray adds extra security to the umpire once in the chair.
There’ll be no faulting your school or club’s tennis court set-up with this classic wooden umpire’s chair.
Made from long-lasting wood and to regulation height, this courtside accessory will give the umpire an eagle-eyed view of your tennis tournaments.
- Measures 1.93m (6ft 4in) high x 0.63m (2ft) wide x 1.38m (4ft 6in) deep.
- Unit weight = 26kgs / 57.5lbs
- The 1.5m (5ft) seat height gives a clear view of play for the umpire.
- Hand crafted from solid timber, painted green (other colours available upon request).
- Chair is sturdy, easy to transport and folds flat for storage.
- Steps are covered with a rubber anti-slip tread.
- Chair comes complete with steel fixings and a pivoting tray.
For more indispensable tennis court equipment, browse through the bonzer range of products supplied by Net World Sports New Zealand.
Traditional Wooden Tennis Umpires Chair Specifications:
- Chair Structure: 1.93m H x 0.63m W x 1.38m D / 6ft 4in H x 2ft W x 4ft 6in D
- Umpire View Height: 1.5m / 5ft
- Weight: 26kg / 57.5lbs
- Frame: Treated Wood
- Fixings: Heavy-Duty Steel
- Steps feature a rubber anti-slip tread
- Chair comes in a traditional green colour
- Easy-fold design allows users to store chair away when not being used