FORTRESS Vulcan Cricket Cage
Frequently bought together
Vulcan Cricket Cage – 100% Freestanding Practice Cricket Net
RANGE OF SIZES
An excellent choice for cricket clubs, schools & even home use, the Vulcan Cricket Cage is available in three different lengths (10.7m, 16.8m & 21.3m) ensuring you can have the perfect batting net for your set-up.
Simply assembled using the button locking system, the frame has been engineered using 32mm galvanised steel whilst the netting is crafted from UV stabilised rot-proof HDPP with a 45mm knotted mesh.
Unique to other cricket batting nets, the Vulcan Cricket Cage is completely freestanding allowing it to be used on any playing surface. The innovative frame ensures no ground pegs are required for stability.
Guaranteeing to bring a professional element to any cricket set-up, the Vulcan Cricket Cage will take your game to the next level. An excellent choice for clubs, schools & even home use, this cricket net is completely freestanding, allowing you to use it on any flat playing surface. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, the Vulcan’s elite construction consists exclusively of premium-grade materials, ensuring its high-performance level will be maintained for many years to come. The high-quality cricket cage is available in three lengths; 10.7m, 16.8m or 21.3m with a choice of internal or external netting also on offer.
- Vulcan Cricket Cage – the ultimate batting net for the garden & training pitch
- Three sizes available; 10.7m, 16.8m & 21.3m with a choice of internal or external netting
- Freestanding frame consists of multiple 32mm galvanised steel tubes (powder coated)
- Simple-to-assemble frame features button locking system for supreme strength & stability
- 100% rot-resistant netting is crafted using 45mm mesh HDPP (UV stabilised) – rope edged
- Can be used on any playing surface – no ground pegs required for grass
- Bungee tie cords are included for quick & efficient attachment of batting net
Expertly designed to combine world-class durability with an efficient assembly process, the Vulcan Cricket Cage’s frame is made up of multiple galvanised steel tubes. The 32mm thick poles feature an additional powder-coating giving them supreme resistance towards rust & corrosion. Matching the frame, the rot-resistant netting has been crafted using #42 grade HDPP with a 45mm mesh – perfectly-equipped to cope with heavy cricket ball impacts. UV stabilised, the impressive cricket netting is completely resistant to sun damage, which when combined with the ultra-durable cricket cage frame, creates a cricket net that can be left outdoors all year round.
PLEASE NOTE: The Vulcan Cricket Cage comes with a choice of internal & external netting available. Both styles are fully enclosed, so if you require an open end for bowlers, simply cut one end using scissors.
Vulcan Cricket Cage Specifications:
- 10.7m x 3m x 3m | 35ft x 10ft x 10ft
- 16.8m x 3m x 3m | 55ft x 10ft x 10ft
- 21.3m x 3m x 3m | 70ft x 10ft x 10ft
- All sizes are 4.2m (14ft) wide at the bottom
- Frame: 32mm galvanised steel (powder coated)
- Frame Corner Joints: 40mm galvanised steel (four-way joint)
- Netting: #42 grade HDPP with 45mm knotted mesh (UV stabilised & rot-proof)
- Netting: 6mm braided rope edge for excellent fray prevention
- Vulcan Cricket Cage is 100% freestanding & suitable for any playing surface
- Entire structure is 100% weatherproof & suitable for year-round use
- We recommend taking the cricket net down during periods of high winds